Saturday, March 29, 2008

Too Funny

The other day, while I was making dinner, out of the corner of my eye, I see Brinley walking past me. I was busy with dinner so I wasn't paying too much attention until I heard her hit into a wall. By this time I was a little curious to know what she was doing. I walked around the corner only to see her inching her way into the bathroom with her head completly covered with a pair of her undies. I thought it was so funny, I ran to get my camera. By the time I got back to her, she had found her destination and had also discovered a nice size leg hole to see out of.

4 comments:

The Barker Family said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who does strange stuff!

Scott

Marissa said...

Well, she wears two pair of panties and still knows how to keep both dry. Megan on the other hand couldn't even keep the ones on her head dry. Brinley is just too funny.

jana said...

I love it! Hopefully they were clean, right? Now if I could just get Natalie to find her toilet destination...seriously!

Makelle said...

Ha! At least she wears underwear...granted it's on the wrong end :) Brinley cracks me up. Is this something she's seen Steve do?? Just curious.