Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So small, yet so full of attitude!


Our little Brin always keeps us laughing... (well sometimes crying). When you first set eyes on her, you would think she is just a sweet little two-year-old. I'm here to say she has you all fooled. Little Miss Brin is such a tease. She will take on her older sister and brother without a second thought. I really think, in the back of her mind, she is constantely scheming..."What can I do to make Brook scream?" or "How long can I stand right in front of the TV without Braden attacking me?" or "How many times will mom let me poke her in the eye before she loses it?" or "how many times can I say a potty word without being sent to time-out?"


Although her teasing can get extremely annoying and frustrating, Brinley can quickly make you forget why you were even mad in the first place. She begin hugging and kissing you and telling you over and over that she was "just kidding!" .


I really love this girl to death. She makes our lives full of adventure and keeps us laughing most of the time. So I guess we can live with all her teasing... we just need to make sure she keeps away from her uncle Scott... We don't want her getting any brilliant ideas.

5 comments:

The Barker Family said...

Ohhhhh, no truer words were ever spoken! About Uncle Scott, I mean. I understand what you mean about not being able to stay mad at her. She is such a cutie! Uncle Scott STILL asks all the time ... I wonder when my pooh is gonna come visit me again. It's good she keeps you smiling. I've sworn many times that their cuteness was the only thing that saved my kids.

jana said...

That's my girl! I'm sure she learned everything she knows from her DAD! Hello!! He is the ultimate when it comes to teasing.

Drea said...

CORTNEY, YEAH!! I found your blog through Jana's! Now I can keep in touch with all my cousins.. hee hee. You can check us out at:

www.jasonanddrea.blogspot.com

love, DREA

Angela said...

Hey Courtney! So good to catch up with you guys a little with this blog, and now be able to keep in touch. Your kids are growing up so fast and are adorable! You can visit us at
www.familysalazar.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

HI....I went to high school with Steve...your family is beautiful...SO fun to see Steve as a dad...dang cute kids! Tell him "hello" from Sonia (Poulsen).